C++ Software Engineer
A successful business, well known innovators, in the Biotechnology field, is seeking a C++ Software Engineer to joins its growing team. The successful candidate will join a forward-thinking company wherein innovation, intellect and treating people well are core values.
As the client operate in the genomics and pharmaceutical sectors, candidates with experience in these, or related fields, would be considered attractive. Alternatively, candidates who enjoy working with large datasets would find this role the right blend of challenging, stimulating and satisfying.
This is full-time role, based in Cambridge with the options to work remotely.
The client is also looking at hiring a Junior Software Engineer too. So, if you are reading this as a talented, recent or soon to be graduate looking to break into industry get in touch!
* Proficiency in C++
* Capable of researching a challenging problem and innovating new approaches
* Understands algorithmic complexity and optimisation within this
* Understands software builds, deployments and tests
* Knowledge of Bioinformatics or Information Theory
* Experience coordinating other developers and acting as a team or project lead
* Designing for High Performance Computing
* GPGP acceleration knowledge
* Experience with Virtual File-Systems
Along with a competitive starting salary, reviewed on a regular basis, the successful candidate can expect excellent benefits such as: Private Health, Pension, Company Sick Pay, Generous Holidays and commitment toward ongoing training and progression.
Max File Size 15MB