Software Development Engineer (R&D)
Very competitive, Great benefits
Software Development Engineer: Shropshire. Part-Remote.
(Visa sponsorship provided)
My client is a hugely successful Life Sciences company. Whilst they are a global business, the great thing about working for them is that it doesn#39&t feel like you are just a number. They have won numerous awards for employee engagement and satisfaction and above all else are known for treating people equally.
As a result of continued expansion, they are embarking upon a recruitment drive to hire several talented technology professionals. A Software Development Engineer is being sought as part of this growth and to play a key role in developing new software products to automate Laboratory processes.
Working as part of a newly formed team, you#39&ll be a key player involved in developing high quality software products in an agile environment and drive the development of new products, processes and technologies.
Experience / Knowledge Sought;
* Good inter-personal skills and the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders in multiple locations
* Hands-on experience in software design and development of standalone and client/server software products, using Microsoft technologies such as C#, .NET Framework and .NET Core.
* Experience in designing and developing web applications and web APIs using Angular, Typescript, REST, ASP.NET Core or OpenAPI.
* Knowledge about Object-oriented programming methodologies, message-oriented middleware, service-oriented architecture.
* Familiarity with cloud technologies such as AWS/Azure, and containerised and cloud deployments (ex: Kubernetes, Docker, AWS).
* Experience with database technologies, e.g. SQL, PostgreSQL and Entity Framework Core.
*Data design, transmission, serialization and storage of structured data
* Experience in serving life science markets and understanding their specific regulatory requirements.
Based South Shropshire, the area is a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. In addition, the housing costs are lower than the national average whilst there are several schools (primary and secondary) which have achieved outstanding status with Ofsted. South Shropshire really is a beautiful place to live and work!
What#39&s on Offer;
In addition to a highly competitive starting salary, which is reviewed yearly, you#39&ll also receive a bonus, double matched pension contributions, life insurance, health insurance and a range of other benefits. You#39&ll get 33 days holiday (including bank) and be able to work from home 2-3 days per week.
Please select your CV