Software Development Engineer (R&D)
Very competitive, Great benefits
Software Development Engineer: Shropshire.
* Visa / work permit Sponsorship provided if required.
Choose between work from home, a hybrid split, or office-based work.
My client is a hugely successful Life Sciences company. Whilst they are a global business, the great thing about working for them is that it doesn#39&t feel like you are just a number. They have won numerous awards for employee engagement and satisfaction and above all else are known for treating people equally.
As a result of continued expansion, they are embarking upon a recruitment drive to hire several talented technology professionals. A Software Development Engineer is being sought as part of this growth and to play a key role in developing new software products to automate Laboratory processes.
Working as part of a newly formed team, you#39&ll be a key player involved in developing high quality software products in an agile environment and drive the development of new products, processes and technologies.
Experience / Knowledge Sought;
* Good inter-personal skills and the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders in multiple locations
* Hands-on experience in software design and development of standalone and client/server software products, using Microsoft technologies such as C#, .NET Framework and .NET Core.
* Experience in designing and developing web applications and web APIs using Angular, Typescript, REST, ASP.NET Core or OpenAPI.
* Knowledge about Object-oriented programming methodologies, message-oriented middleware, service-oriented architecture.
* Familiarity with cloud technologies such as AWS/Azure, and containerised and cloud deployments (ex: Kubernetes, Docker, AWS).
* Experience with database technologies, e.g. SQL, PostgreSQL and Entity Framework Core.
*Data design, transmission, serialization and storage of structured data
* Experience in serving life science markets and understanding their specific regulatory requirements.
What#39&s on Offer;
In addition to a highly competitive starting salary, which is reviewed yearly, you#39&ll also receive a bonus, double matched pension contributions, life insurance, health insurance and a range of other benefits. You#39&ll get 33 days holiday (including bank) and will have access to regular opportunities for career progression.
Please select your CV