Competitive Salary and Good Benefits
DevOps Engineer: 100% Full Remote / Work from Home Available
As a result of an industry leading reputation and continued ambition, a leading Music Technology company is looking for a DevOps Engineer.
This role can work on an 100% Remote / WFH basis. The client has offices globally, including London, but there is zero requirement to commute for the role.
About the Role;
Working as part of a team, the successful candidate will be an experienced DevOps engineer. The bulk of the role is hands on, however, there is scope for mentoring and guiding mid-level colleagues and in turn there exists excellent options for career progression.
The heart of the role involves working on making improvements to an industry leading Audio Recognition system and additional back-end systems. The goal is to continually improve systems and ensure they remain robust There will also be significant scope for developing new services and architecture as part of the role.
Experience / Knowledge Sought;
* Qualifications in a discipline such as Computer Science. Mathematics, Data Science or a related area.
* Proficiency in Python or a similar language. Knowledge of C++ is beneficial
* Strong knowledge of DevOps processes such as CI, containerisation and database technologies.
* Top time management and organisation skills
* Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills
* A collaborative team player
What#39&s on Offer;
Alongside the capability to work from home /remotely, the successful candidate can expect a competitive starting salary, good benefits, generous holidays and real scope for career progression. There is also an excellent culture of on-going training and learning wherein around 15% of every working week is given over to training. When circumstances allow the company also have an all expenses paid annual holiday often in exotic locations!
Max File Size 15MB