Junior Test Certification Engineer - 2 roles open
£19,000 with excellent career prospects
Junior Test Certification Engineers: Warrington/Part-Remote
My client, based in Warrington, is recognised globally as the leader in the provision of powerful and cost-effective test tools. Financial institutions, credit card schemes, retailers and manufacturers are benefiting from their innovative product range.
As a result of continued ambition, expansion and demand 2 vacancies have arisen within the Certification Team which will suit highly-motivated individuals, who can work as part of small team but has the ability and enthusiasm to work on their own within the team structure.
The Certification Team is responsible for reviewing clients Validation and Certification testing that are performed on POS (Point of Sales) devices that are implemented in retail stores. The team also provide support either via the Helpdesk Team or directly with clients and a partner company in the USA.
This is a truly fantastic position which would suit someone eager for training, career progression and the ambition to establish a career in IT.
The ideal applicant:
* Have a passion for IT and an eagerness to launch a career in the sector; are technically minded, logical and have good problem-solving skills
* Should be qualified to at least A level or equivalent, qualifications should incorporate an IT, engineering, computing or mathematical subject.
* Has good customer facing skills, and can work under pressure with global clients in a timely and professional manner.
* Is used to procedures and instructions and is willing to help identify and produce further documentation
* Can communicate clearly with colleagues and able to explain issues
Responsibilities initially will include:
* Being involved in the day-to-day certification operations
* Becoming familiar with the certification projects
* Can interpret the results of tests correctly and the ability to investigate further
* Use current procedures to ensure the client’s test results are accurate
* Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers/clients
* Work closely with all other departments within the company and evolve a working rapport with clear and concise communication.
This is a salaried permanent position and you can expect:
* Competitive salary
* 36 hour working week
* Extensive training funded by the company.
* 25 days paid leave including paid bank holidays (i.e. 33 days in total)
* Work place pension scheme
* Life Assurance
* Private medical health insurance
* Regular Opportunities for further career progression
* Relaxed dress-code
Please select your CV