top of page
Competitive Salary, Training, Opportunities for Progression
Front End Developer
* Join a world-class engineering company
* Modern offices
* Flexible working hours
* Friendly company culture
* Training and opportunities for progression
As a result of continued success and ambition, my client based in Scotland#39&s Central Belt area, are actively seeking a Front-End Developer.
As a Front-End Developer, you will play a key role in shaping the future of a groundbreaking ERP/CMS system. Your expertise in front-end development and UI/UX design will be instrumental in delivering a visually stunning and user-friendly experience to a range of clients.
* Collaborate with the development team to implement user interfaces that amaze and engage
* Create captivating UI/UX designs that prioritize user experience and aesthetic appeal
* Ensure seamless integration between design and functionality for an intuitive user experience
* Participate in design discussions, share ideas, and contribute to design system development
* Conduct usability testing and gather user feedback for continuous improvement
* Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to elevate design practices
Experience / Skills Sought;
* Proven experience as a Front-End Developer, showcasing an impressive portfolio
* Strong understanding of UI/UX design principles and a flair for creating visually captivating designs.
* Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams in an office-based environment.
* Familiarity with user-centered design methodologies and a keen eye for detail
* Experience with responsive web design and mobile app design is a bonus
* Strong communication skills and the ability to present design concepts clearly
You#39&ll receive a competitive starting salary in the range of £40,000 - £50,000 and regular opportunities for progression. You#39&ll also benefit from flexible working hours, training and nice perks such as free on-site parking. The office space is modern and you#39&ll be equipped with state-of-the art hardware technology. This friendly company offers a great place to work, stability and continued exposure to new technologies.
If you feel that you have the required experience for the position we would love to hear from you so please email us a copy of your CV in the first instance.
Whilst we would like to respond to each application individually, we often receive over 200 applications per role and doing so is not feasible unfortunately. That said we are happy to be "pursued" if you feel strongly on the matter so be persistent and we will do our best to reply!
bottom of page