Team Lead/Senior Developer
Competitive Salary, Great Benefits
Team Lead / Senior Developer - UK Full Remote
As a result of continued expansion my client is looking for a Technical Lead who will work as a senior developer on development projects under the guidance of a Software Delivery Director.
The successful candidate will lead a team of developers based in the UK and Kuala Lumpur. This role will give the postholder international exposure and experience whilst also building leadership skills.
The Successful candidate should have a solid grounding in Azure architectural best practices, security best practices and have a good understanding of CI/CD application development within Azure and Azure DevOps.
About the Role;
• Act as technical authority to the development team delivering in Agile methodology.
• Own the design of the solution and provide the design artifacts as inputs to the development team
• Perform code reviews for team; ensure automatic code quality checks are undertaken
• Demonstrate excellent skills in developing, deploying & debugging cloud applications.
• Knowledge of key features of Cloud Service Providers
• Understanding of application lifecycle management
• Ability in the use of continuous integration and distribution pipelines to deploy applications.
• Ability to code to implement essential security measures
• Skills in writing, correcting and debugging code modules using the languages below
• Understanding in the use of containers in development processes
Excellent skills in some of the following development areas:
• C# and the .NET Framework (Core / .Net 5.0)
• Angular (11+) and Typescript
• SQL Server Database Development (including T-SQL skills)
• ASP.NET MVC
• Development Experience with Microsoft Azure including:
o Azure Functions
o Azure SQL Databases
o Azure API Management
o Azure Web Apps
o Cosmos DB
• Experience of developing multi-tenant applications.
• Experience of writing secure API web services.
• Experience in Test Driven Development and recognised testing tools.
• CI/CD methodologies and implementation
• Source control (Azure DevOps / GIT)
• Use of Agile methodologies
• Use of Microsoft Azure DevOps.
• Experience in working with UX/UI design team and translating their design work into code
What#39&s on Offer?
You will be provided with a flexible, friendly and creative environment to develop your skills and challenge yourself. The client are previous winners of the Sunday Times best companies to work for list and support their people to innovate, collaborate and build meaningful careers. You#39&ll enjoy lots of job satisfaction, networking with interesting people and will have access to a variety of interesting projects.
You#39&ll receive a competitive salary, opportunities for progression and many other benefits including: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year, Company pension scheme, Group Disability Scheme, Share Incentive Scheme, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Health Screening, Employee Assistance Programme, Professional Memberships
Please select your CV