£50k + Benefits
This role will appeal to candidates looking for a new challenge in a people-oriented environment and technology driven company.
Our client is a developer of leading-edge software products for the energy industry. The software products interact closely with and third-party hardware in real-time to provide high quality HMI solutions with dynamic web-based front ends. Embracing the latest ideas and technology to create innovative solutions to complex problems. They are very much market leaders in their field.
They are true technology company. They live and breathe tech and this shows in the great products they deliver. Which also means that the development enjoys learning and using some of the latest and greatest technologies out there!
Depending on experience, prospective candidates should have some of the following skills...
• An understanding of React and Redux
• Proficiency with HTML and CSS
• Knowledge of Webpack
• Familiarity with testing tools such as Mocha and Karma
• Basic understanding of relational database design and SQL
• Familiarity with Git
• A strong interest in keeping up to date with the latest Web technology
The role will include
• Working both individually and within a team
• Moving the UI of an existing product to a web front end
• Helping to shape and design new products, including R&D
• Use of industry standard bug/project management systems
• Exposure to the full product development lifecycle
First and foremost, the successful candidate can expect a modern, lively and fun place to work with plenty of training opportunities, exposure to new technologies and career progression prospects. There is a competitive salary, benefits and generous holidays, whilst one of the really great things about this company is the working hours - they are keen to promote a fair work/life balance and #39&insist#39& that people leave work when they should such that work stays at work and home life can be enjoyed.
Max File Size 15MB