Competitive Salary, Good Benefits
Research Associate: West Yorkshire: Suitable for recent BSc / HND Science graduates
As a result of continued investment, demand and expansion my client is looking to add a Research Associate to its Assay Development Team.
Working as part of a team, you#39&ll be responsibilities in areas such as the development and execution of QC inputs materials, the protein discovery process, the downstream characterisation of candidates in a range of biological assays and the optimisation and validation of a range of in vitro assays - such as ELISA, cell-binding assays.
Typical Responsibilities include;
* Perform routine molecular techniques for QC of targets prior to phage display.
* Perform assays following defined processes, including sandwich ELISA, agglutination assays,
LFD assays, cell binding and cell-based activity assays for characterisation.
* Working to SOPs
* Maintenance of accurate Lab records
* Educated in a Scientific Discipline such as, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or equivalent experience.
* Previous experience in one or more of: ELISA, cell culture, flow cytometry, polyclonal and
monoclonal antibody production and validation, protein-protein interaction techniques,
protein engineering and analysis, molecular biology
* Analytical minded and critical thinking skills with the ability to interpret data.
* Capable in the use of the Microsoft Office technology suite
* Experience working in a commercial/CRO environment.
* Working knowledge of Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) and
Laboratory Quality Systems
What#39&s on Offer;
In addition to a competitive starting salary, you#39&ll receive regular opportunities for career progression, continued training, generous holidays, 6% pension contributions, life insurance and annual performance related share awards as well as the option of joining the share incentive plan.
Please select your CV