Software Architect (R&D)
Competitive, Great Benefits
Software Architect: Shropshire. Part-Remote.
(visa sponsorship provided)
My client is a hugely successful Life Sciences company. Whilst they are a global business, the great thing about working for them is that it doesn#39&t feel like you are just a number. They have won numerous awards for employee engagement and satisfaction and above all else are known for treating people equally.
As a result of continued expansion, they are embarking upon a recruitment drive to hire several talented technology professionals. A Software Architect is being sought as part of this growth and to play a key role in designing automated solutions for Laboratory environments.
Working as part of a newly formed team, you#39&ll be a key stakeholder in architecting, investigating and driving the development of new products, processes and technologies. You#39&ll be using your experience to manage the coordination of the integration of product and process design with multi-functionality.
Experience / Knowledge Sought;
* Experience in designing future proof software architectures and transforming them into working software products using technologies such as (but not limited to), web APIs using Angular, Typescript, REST, ASP.NET Core or OpenAPI.
* Have played a role in facilitating agile software development (Scrum)
* Good inter-personal skills and the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders in multiple locations
* Hands-on experience in software design and development of standalone and client/server software products, using Microsoft technologies such as C#, .NET Framework and .NET Core.
* Knowledge about Object-oriented programming methodologies, message-oriented middleware, service-oriented architecture.
* Familiarity with cloud technologies such as AWS/Azure, and containerised and cloud deployments (ex: Kubernetes, Docker, AWS).
* Experience with database technologies, e.g. SQL, PostgreSQL and Entity Framework Core.
*Data design, transmission, serialization and storage of structured data
* Experience in serving life science markets and understanding their specific regulatory requirements (e.g. GxP, 21 CFR Part 11)
Based South Shropshire, the area is a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. In addition, the housing costs are lower than the national average whilst there are several schools (primary and secondary) which have achieved outstanding status with Ofsted. South Shropshire really is a beautiful place to live and work!
What#39&s on Offer;
In addition to a highly competitive starting salary, which is reviewed yearly, also receive a bonus, double matched pension contributions, life insurance, health insurance and a range of other benefits. You#39&ll get 33 days holiday (including bank) and be able to work from home 2-3 days per week.
Please select your CV