Competitive Salary, Great Benefits
WordPress Developer: Remote-First – choose where you work from
My client is a leader in the Tech for Good space. They are a multi-award-winning agency whose mission statement is to develop technology for Societal good. The work they do has a real impact on the lives and well being of people across the World.
As a result of new business and growth plans, they are seeking a WordPress Developer
For years now the company has championed a remote-first policy. This means that people can choose a work/life balance that suits them best. They have a ‘people first’ approach and have a company ethos which is built around this value.
If you are a WordPress specialist seeking a new challenge and want to work in a genuinely good company and be part of a mission to use technology for the greater good, this is the place for you!
About the Role;
Working as part of a team, you’ll be using your skills to help solve problems that actually matter, not just serving customers. You’ll ideally have worked in project teams and will relish working in an agency environment and solving a huge range of problems for a diverse set of clients. As part of your role, you’ll also be researching and experimenting with the new techniques and technology.
Example projects include but are not limited to:
* a chatbot to provide support for at risk young people;
*An app that helps carers and parents of children with serious illnesses;
* a web-based peer-to-peer platform which enables those in need to apply for the benefits they need.
* Confidence in WordPress
* Unit, integration and end to end testing; peer review
* API work and setting up databases (e.g., MySQL)
* Laravel / Drupal (training will be given)
* Self-awareness and empathy
* Open to Learning
* High level of emotional intelligence
My client is proud to offer a wide range of excellent benefits including:
* Choose where you work from
* Flexible working hours – choose the hours that suit you
* A choice to opt in to the 9-day fortnight scheme: which means you compress your working fortnight into 9 days instead of 10, giving you every other Friday off – an extra 26 days per year!
* Enhanced maternity / paternity leave package
* 28 days holiday and the ability to purchase up to 5 more days through a salary sacrifice scheme
* Paid sick, emergency and compassionate leave
* Company pension
* Paid volunteering leave
* Childcare vouchers
* Eye care vouchers
* Continued access to training materials, including a training budget, and the ability to attend conferences and networking events where relevant
* Staff perks package offering money off high street and online shopping, technology, motoring, travel, food, experiences and attractions
Please select your CV