Scotland - central belt
Are you a Facilities Manager working in Life Sciences who are feeling plateaued within your current role?
My client is an emerging cancer immunotherapy company developing cell-based treatments for cancer and severe viral infections. The company has a clear vision to make CAR-T mainstream therapy for eradicating cancer. They are developing safer, cheaper, consistent, and durable CAR-T drugs for haematological and solid tumours.
An opening has arisen for a Facilities Manager to join them at a really exciting time! They’re growing quickly, and this is an opportunity to become an integral member of their management team.
What do you need?
• An Engineering or Science degree or equivalent, with extensive experience in facilities management with a minimum of 3 years of validation experience in a GMP regulated environment.
• Managing Grade, A-D clean room facilities.
• Experience in presenting to MHRA facility data to support regulatory site audits.
• Experience with IT systems, thermal mapping exercises, and standard laboratory techniques.
• Be an active champion of change!!
If you’re hungry for a position where you have a voice and an opportunity to make a difference, then get in touch today!
This is a very exciting opportunity to join an innovative, fast-paced, and exciting environment.
They offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and a relocation package if you need help moving.
They’re interviewing immediately, so please get in touch ASAP to discuss the role in detail.
Max File Size 15MB