Software Support Specialist
Competive With Excellent Benefits
Software Support Specialist: Basingstoke / Remote
My client, a pioneering FinTech business with a global presence, are actively seeking an additional member to the Software Support Team. This role promises to be diverse, challenging and high in job satisfaction with plenty of opportunities for further career progression.
To give third line technical support for the ECM range of software products. This includes acting as an escalation point for the regions (Level 2) and direct end user contact (levels 1 to 3) where regional staff are absent.
Working as part of a team, the crux of this job is problem solving. This job will therefore naturally attract candidates who enjoy using their intellect and people skills to overcome often quite complex problems.
This is a principally telephone and emailed based support role, the successful candidate will be working with external customers who are commercial and central banks. These banks use the innovative software suite interfaced to their own systems to manage the cash cycle.
Technical skills/experience snapshot;
- Confident level of knowledge of MS Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Knowledge in SQL Server database products. (The application DB environments are predominantly SQL but training from other Relational Databases can be provided.)
- Knowledge in supporting and querying databases (MS SQL ideally)
- Knowledge of transact SQL scripting (Data Manipulation, writing stored procedures etc. Please note that this is less about scripting and more about de-bugging and supporting T-SQL code.)
- Unix, Linux, VMWare & Citrix knowledge beneficial.
The successful candidate can expect a very competitive salary. There is also an excellent package on-top of basic salary. This package includes 26 days holiday (34 including bank), double matched pension contributions, life insurance, health insurance and just as importantly, plenty of training. Further to this, there are regular opportunity for further career progression.
Max File Size 15MB