Mid-Senior App Developer (UK Remote)
Competitive Salary + Superb Benefits!
APP Developer: Remote-First
My client is a leader in the ‘Tech for Good’ space. They are a multi-award-winning agency whose mission statement is to develop technology for Societal good.
As part of their ambitious growth plans, they are seeking an APP Developer
For years now the company has championed a remote-first policy. This means that people can choose a work/life balance that suits them best. For some this is full remote and others part remote. The important thing is that they take care of people first and have a company ethos which is built around this value.
If you are an APP Developer seeking a new challenge and want to work in a genuinely good company and be part of a mission to use technology for the greater good, this is the place for you!
About the role;
Working as part of a team, you’ll be using your skills to help solve problems that actually matter, not just serving customers. You’ll ideally have worked in project teams and will relish working in an agency environment and solving a huge range of problems for a diverse set of clients. As part of your role, you’ll also be researching and experimenting with the new techniques and technology.
Example projects include but are not limited to: - a chatbot to provide support for at risk young people; an app that helps carers and parents of children with serious illnesses; and a web-based peer-to-peer platform which enables those in need to apply for the benefits they need.
Please note the client are happy to support up-skilling in iOS or Android. Expertise in all areas is not required. The most important thing is an eagerness to learn.
* iOS Swift / Objective C
* XCode build chain
* Android Java / Kotlin
* Android Studio or equivalent build chain
* Familiarity with JSON REST APIs and JSON serialization/deserialization
* Able to use and understand JWT tokens
* Self-awareness and empathy
* Open to Learning
* High level of emotional intelligence
My client is proud to offer a wide range of excellent benefits including:
* Flexible working hours – choose the hours that suit you
* A choice to opt in to the 9-day fortnight scheme: which means you compress your working fortnight into 9 days instead of 10, giving you every other Friday off – an extra 26 days per year!
* Enhanced maternity / paternity leave package
* 28 days holiday and the ability to purchase up to 5 more days through a salary sacrifice scheme
* Paid sick, emergency and compassionate leave
* Company pension
* Paid volunteering leave
* Childcare vouchers
* Eye care vouchers
* Access to training, materials and the ability to attend conferences and networking events where relevant
* Staff perks package offering money off high street and online shopping, technology, motoring, travel, food, experiences and attractions
Max File Size 15MB