top of page
1st Line Service Desk Analyst
Competitive Salary, Friendly Shifts, Great Benefits
First Line Service Desk Analyst
* Hybrid Working Flexibility
* Highly Competitive Salary
* Excellent Training, Benefits and Career Opportunities
* Join a World Leading Company - consistently rated one of the World#39&s best companies to work for
A pioneering Data Analytics & Environmental consultancy, they have enjoyed tremendous success over the years and are the #39&Go to People#39& when it comes to consulting with Public and Private sector bodies on the environmental impact of factors such as City expansion.
The Team culture will suit people who embrace creative thinking, innovation, experimentation, willingness to learn, and enjoy continuous improvement both in the work done and self-development.
As part of a global Service Desk team, you#39&ll be providing support to across multiple locations globally, using the ITIL framework as a model for best practice
This role requires tenacity and a can-do attitude. The role will see you further your technical skills and professional expertise in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Snapshot of Responsibilities;
• Using an ITIL framework, provide technical support within SLAs
• Accountable for achieving 1st level fix rate in accordance with departmental KPIs
• Usage of the Service Management Tool (ITSM) to record and manage incidents in accordance with processes and within SLAs.
• Ensure all calls and tickets are effectively recorded and managed and owned through resolution and closure
• Installation of software packages
• Escalating tickets to 2nd tier, as necessary
• Demonstrable Technology Support experience in a similar role
• Technical support experience of Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7 and Office 365
• Technical support experience on IOS and Android mobile devices
• Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical colleagues both written and verbal
• Very good attention to detail and completion of incident records in the ITSM.
• Windows Server, Networking, Active Directory experience would be advantageous
• Previous PC hardware, printer, scanners, and mobile device troubleshooting desired
• Desired - A BTEC, HND or degree in a technology related subject
What#39&s on Offer;
A friendly, flexible and creative environment in which to develop your skills, challenge yourself and progress your career. A former winner of The Times 100 top companies to work for, they are an esteemed company and are known for treating people in the right way.
You#39&ll get a competitive salary and a range of leading benefits such as: 33 days holiday (plus option to buy 5 extra), generous pension contributions, group disability scheme, share incentives, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work scheme, free health screening, employee assistance programme and a suite of professional memberships.
If you feel that you have the required experience for the position we would love to hear from you so please email us a copy of your CV in the first instance.
Whilst we would like to respond to each application individually, we often receive over 200 applications per role and doing so is not feasible unfortunately. That said we are happy to be "pursued" if you feel strongly on the matter so be persistent and we will do our best to reply!
bottom of page