Project Manager: London
£65,000 + Benefits
Project Manager, London.
Due to continued growth, my client based in Islington, is actively looking for a Project Manager.
The ideal candidate will have industry knowledge of the insurance sector; though this is not a strict requirement.
The Company & Job;
A successful business, which has been thriving for over 30 years. They are well-established, have forged a reputation for delivering robust software solutions to the financial services industry and in particular to the insurance industry. With a market leading name, they are at the forefront of their sector.
Core Elements of the Role;
* Own projects within the agreed scope, time, cost, quality, risk & customer satisfaction
* Manage change controls identified & approved in addition to the project scope originally defined
* Manage Monthly, Weekly, ad-hoc project Progress meetings according to project scope & plan including monthly steering committee dashboard
* Ensure compliance to the Project Office Methodology to ensure highest possible standards adhered to
* Participate in the pre-sales process where required
*Further to the above, due to the flat management structure, there will be plentiful opportunity to voice and share opinions.
To Be Considered, You#39&ll Need;
* A proven track record of successfully managing a number of sizeable projects through all project phases
* Demonstrable experience with operating formal project management methodologies
* Previous project budget management, client-training & formal presentation experience
It Is Beneficial If You Have;
* PMP certification and/or Prince2 qualifications
* Demonstrable knowledge of the Insurance industry gained through academic study or direct experience
What You Can Expect;
The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary, whilst they also offer a competitive benefits package, generous holidays and pay for the continuous training and development of the development team.
Max File Size 15MB