IT Support Technician
Competitive, Excellent Benefits
IT Support Technician 1st / 2nd Line: Basingstoke & Part-Remote
A well-established (60+ years) banking technology company are looking to expand their IT Support function. As a result, a skilled technician is sought to play a key role in ensuring that IT infrastructure functions are properly supported and maintained.
This is a hands-on role, from triage and diagnosis of issues, root cause analysis, technical administration and support of operational systems. Key technologies include: Active Directory (Server 2016 and Azure), MS Exchange Online, Office 365, Windows 10, VMWare, Polycom.
The successful candidate will be provided with as much training and guidance as necessary. This includes areas such as Office 365, Azure and Windows Server technologies. Microsoft certification may also be funded.
The IT Support team, and indeed wider company culture, is excellent. They are known for treating people fairly and providing a fun, harmonious and engaging place to work. Put simply, the company does everything to ensure people enjoy going into work!
* Experience in supporting and administering on-prem Microsoft Environments (and ideally Azure as the systems are steadily moving to the cloud)
* Knowledge of productivity suites such as Office 365, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, Exchange Admin (Microsoft Flow and PowerApps is beneficial)
* Windows 10
* Active Directory
* Windows Server 2016 and above
* Knowledge of Networking protocols
* Experience in scripting (ideally PowerShell) is beneficial
The successful candidate can expect an excellent starting salary, fantastic benefits, participation in training programmes paid for by the company, generous holidays and opportunities for further career progression. Moreover, the company is a vibrant, dynamic business which promotes a healthy work/life balance and rewards potential.
Please select your CV