Senior Data Engineer
Competitive, Great Benefits
Senior Data Engineer: Remote
My client is a world-recognised institution based in London. As part of plans to modernize, they are looking for a Data Engineer to play a lead role in a Data Migration project.
This is a remote-first role, with very occasional travel to the London HQ. It is a fixed term contract initially of 12 months.
A culture of fairness, by treating everyone as equals has been fostered over time and they are committed to the promotion of health and well-being. Flexible working and social activities are embedded in the culture to create a positive work-life balance.
You should have experience with working in a fast-paced Agile environment (ideally with weekly iterations) to help with the ETL lifecycle. Working within a team, this role requires skills to handle the entire data migration process. You#39&ll be extracting data from legacy systems to Azure SQL, perform data transformation and create CSV exports to load into Dynamics 365.
* D365 HR package knowledge
* SQL Azure
* Experience with writing SQL and staging tables to convert SQL data formats and re map enumerated types.
* Life cycle service to load CSV files into D365
* Familiarity with Azure Data Factory (to automate CSV files exported from an Oracle HR system & from Zellis into Azure SQL DB)
* Experience in Azure DevOps
* Knowledge of D365 Finance & Operations and Customer Engagement.
If you join on the initial FTC basis, you can expect a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits, generous holidays (35 including bank) and the ability to work exclusiively remotely.
Max File Size 15MB