Dynamics 365 Developer: Contract. 6 months.
D/R £500+ 6-Duration
Dynamics 365 Developer: Contract. 6 months. Full Remote Option Available.
As part of a large-scale D365 Implementation programme, a contract software developer is required for leading analytics and consultancy business.
This contract is scheduled for an initial 6-month period and will fall outside of IR35. The rate is in the region of £500 - £535 per day.
Scope of Work;
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Work with Solution architect & key stakeholders, end-users to effectively determine needs and define business requirements
• Define, maintain and update the technical design documents
• Develop code and integrations for D365 solution using and extending current code and architecture
• Ensure adequate code reviews, unit testing
• Aid business end users and Business systems team for trouble shooting issues/bugs raised and provide solutions - covering all BAU and project support
• Implement, maintain integrations with other business systems and software
• Assess any change requests for development as and when required.
• Optimise the code via builds and deployment procedures to elevate efficiency to pass up for approval
• Follow best practice guidelines and procedures, maintaining structural steps in roll out of all adjustments and implementations
• Support requests for RSAT testing
• Test all unique customisation before passing along to higher stages and forwarding to quality assurance
What#39&s on Offer?
In addition to being outside if IR35, a generous day rate and a solid initial contract length, the role is with a world recognised business and would be an excellent addition to your CV. The position can also be worked on a fully remote basis.
Please select your CV