Laboratory Stores Technician
Competitive Salary and Great Benefits
Laboratory Stores Technician: West Yorkshire
Based in West Yorkshire, my client is a preclinical phase market leader in the next generation of Biotherapeutics. They are an exciting biotechnology company performing exciting and significant work primarily in the Oncological field.
As a result of continued demand and expansion, a position has arisen for a Laboratory Stores Technician. This is fast-paced and varied team-based role and will suit people looking for a new challenge within a relevant and ambitious biotechnology company.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the support of laboratories by organising the material required for production and R&D. The role is a collaborative one and will entail responsibility for areas such as, working with supplier account managers and supplier price negotiations.
There exists excellent scope for career progression.
Experience / Knowledge Sought;
* Good knowledge of ISO 13485 standards
* Excellent organisational skills to keep track of receiving, checking, moving and storing of incoming materials.
* Ideally experience in handling chemical and biological stock items
* Experience in liaising with Scientists and other stakeholders
* Knowledge of Laboratory Information Management (LIMS) systems
What#39&s on Offer;
The successful candidate will get a competitive starting salary and real scope for progression. In addition, there are a range of outstanding benefits such as:
* 25 days annual leave
* 10 days per rolling year paid sick leave
* Annual performance related share award
* Group pension of 5% / 6& employee / employer split
* Life Assurance service benefit at 2x annual salary
* Share Incentive Plan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Eyecare vouchers
Please select your CV