Laboratory Operations & Media Assistant
**Please note, this client is still actively recruiting and onboarding remotely***
My client is a specialist biopharmaceutical company based in Cambridge, focusing on the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of diseases, including infections, autoimmune disorders, and cancer.
Their novel, class-leading platform enables precise and large-scale identification of gut bacteria associated with health or disease, enabling the design of novel medicines and biomarkers based on live bacteria.
The company has a pipeline of live bacterial products for C. Difficile, ulcerative colitis, and cancer, which will be progressed to the clinic. They’ve also recently signed a collaboration to develop microbiome co-therapeutics and biomarkers for cancer patients receiving checkpoint inhibitor therapy.
Having recently moved, they are now looking for an organised Laboratory Operations & Media Assistant to join the Laboratory Operations team.
What will you do?
• To assist the laboratory operations team with the smooth running of their laboratory operations through:
• The preparation and delivery of media, buffers and solutions
• Supporting the Laboratory Operations Technician and the rest of the laboratory operations team with stock control and laboratory housekeeping
• Compliance with, and enforcement of, all laboratory health and safety regulations
What do you need?
• BSc in Microbiology/related degree or relevant scientific laboratory experience
• aseptic technique experience
• Ideally experience of Media preparation
Coupled with a competitive salary, a family feel working environment it’s a really exciting time to join a fast-growing Biotech.
If your interested to know more, then get in touch ASAP!
Max File Size 15MB