Competitve, Good Benefits, Total Remote Work Available
Back-End Engineer: 100% - Full Remote / Work from Home Available
As a result of continued ambition, an industry leading Music Technology company is looking for a Back-End Engineer. They are an award-winning company known in the media sector for providing excellent and invaluable services and as importantly known for a great company culture and treating people the right way.
This role is 100% remote both now and in the future. The client does, however have offices in London so candidates can work from their if they choose. The choice is up to you!
About the Role;
Working as part of a team, you#39&ll play a key role in enhancing and maintaining Audio Recognition (AR) systems. These systems use a range of technologies and this in turn requires a keen intellect and the ability to adapt and learn quickly. If you are a good problem solver and enjoy learning, you#39&ll thrive in this role.
The goal is to continually improve systems and ensure they remain robust There will also be significant scope for developing new services and architecture as part of the role.
The bulk of the role is hands on, however, there is scope for mentoring and guiding more junior colleagues.
What You#39&ll Do;
* Take time to understand the platform and systems. The are coded in C++ but are steadily migrating to Python.
* Understanding and maintaining Kubernetes architecture and pursuing best practice.
* Building robust test suites and implementing CI/CD practices to deploy solutions.
* Design technical solutions to complex problems
* Document new and existing processes
* Keep abreast of developments in the technology world and share your learnings with members of the team.
Experience / Knowledge Sought;
* Proficiency in C++ and Python
* Good understanding of Kubernetes
* Have worked in Linux environments previously (professionally or at home)
* Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills
* A collaborative team player
* Knowledge of DevOps processes such as CI and containerisation
* Good knowledge in data structures, databases (such as NoSQL), data modelling and architecture
* Experience working in low latency systems
What You#39&ll Get;
* A competitive salary in the £50,000 - £70,000 range
* Company Bonus
* The choice of working completely remotely or in a hybrid on/off-site split.
* 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Plenty of training opportunities - 15% of an average week is given over to training and learning
* Regular Opportunities for career progression
* When circumstances allow, the choice of going on an all-expenses paid yearly company trip
Please select your CV