top of page
Competitive Salary, WFH flexibiltiy, Good Benefits
Software Developer: Dublin / Remote First / Remote Friendly
My client is a well-established part of the music and media scene. Recognised globally as providing industry leading audio recognition and supplementary back-end software systems pertaining toward the collection and distribution of royal payments data across multiple media platforms. They are pioneers in the sector and as part of their plans for expansion are looking for a software developer to work on the core product.
The company have offices in Dublin but have a remote-friendly policy which means you can choose where you work from. If you#39&re looking for a new challenge and the chance to work in the exciting music technology industry, this represents a fantastic opportunity.
Working as part of an agile development team, you#39&ll be responsible for maintaining and improving complex systems which utilise a range of technologies and architectures. The goal is to ensure that the system remains robust, up to date and constantly improving. As part of this, there is significant scope for developing new services and architectures as part of your role. As a result, you#39&ll also be researching new technologies and making/enacting recommendations for new tech where appropriate.
Key areas of the role;
* Engaging with your colleagues to determine and refine objectives
* Write and implement quality code in line with best coding practices
* Maintain workflow and pipelining systems
* Designing technical solutions to complex problems
* Working with Linux and Windows administration and understanding the hardware and networking
* Translating prototypes and research into robust and scalable solutions
* Building test suites and implementing best practices when deploying solutions
* Keeping up-to-date with new technologies and sharing your findings with colleagues
* Confidence / proficiency in C#
* Experience in administering Windows and Linux systems
* Knowledge of Containerisation (Docker / Containerd) and Kubernetes
* Experience in Postgres DB
* Experience using Git for source control
* Knowledge of ElasticSearch
* RabbitMQ / Kafka knowledge
* CI/CD technologies (TeamCity, ArgoCD)
Working for this exciting and forward-thinking company, you#39&ll receive a range of exciting benefits which include: -
* A competitive salary and regular reviews
* 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Plenty of training - 15% of an average week is given over to training and self-learning
* Regular Opportunities for career progression
* Pension Contributions
* Flexible working location
If you feel that you have the required experience for the position we would love to hear from you so please email us a copy of your CV in the first instance.
Whilst we would like to respond to each application individually, we often receive over 200 applications per role and doing so is not feasible unfortunately. That said we are happy to be "pursued" if you feel strongly on the matter so be persistent and we will do our best to reply!
bottom of page