Product Owner / Product Manager
Competiive Salary and Great Benefits
Product Owner / Manager: Remote / London
My client is a multi-award winning and non-profit ogranisation established years ago with the aim of providing Social Good through digital innovation. Their overarching aim is to facilitate a more holistic, user centric service. The service is designed to be flexible around the needs of the user and encourage greater autonomy in a person’s decision-making process about their health.
As a company, they operate a transparent structure where everyone is encouraged to speak and everyone is listened to. They believe in continual investment in people to ensure learning and development of skills.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an organisation committed to Social Good and improving lives, this is the job for you!
You and the Role;
You#39&ll be managing and championing a portfolio of Health Tech products and will be adept at identifying, understanding and championing user needs. Your approach to the role will be user-centred and follow a design-led, #39&build, test and learn#39& approach.
You#39&ll use your experience of working with varied product portfolios at different stages. E.g. adding new features whilst optimising and maintaining existing ones.
* Leading team ceremonies
* Work closely with the marketing team to ensure roadmaps and features are aligned with marketing and communications strategies
* Work closely with designers and copywriters to specify requirements, support testing and prototyping and manage the delivery of assets and components
* Manage the new product development process, including the division and management of a product roadmap, together with testing and release schedules
* Gather requirements in line with business objectives and then collate, synthesise and deliver new features and optimisations; diligently managing expectations
* Generate detailed user stories and acceptance criteria
* Constantly review user feedback and analytics in order to optimise our products and improve user experiences.
* Excellent listener, communicator and collaborator
* Aligning cross-functional teams in delivering value to users and the business
* Experience of copywriting and authoring ACs
* Good knowledge of Agile tools. E.g. Clubhouse, Jira, Trello, Basecamp (or other tools inclusive of analytics and performance metrics.
*A good understanding of complex user-facing or B2B applications - therein the ability to break down it#39&s features and architecture such that non-technical people can understand it.
* Experience working with OKR#39&s or similar
* Have worked in the Healthcare or Health Tech sectors
* Experience using / managing deployment of CMS
* Background in design, software engineering, technical writing or business management.
What you can expect;
A very competitive salary, flexible working, 25 days holiday as standard AND extra time off between Christmas and New Year, Generous Pension Contributions, Life insurance coverage. You#39&ll also receive continual training and investment in your skills and plenty of opportunities for career progression.
Please select your CV