Algorithm / Research Developer
Competitive Salary, Good Benefits
Algorithm / Research Developer. Full Remote Option Available.
Owing to expansion, my client is looking for a Mathematical Software Developer.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a first-rate team of mathematical engineers to build systems generating massive data sets recognised from all radio, television and internet streaming.
The company is a leading solution provider providing metadata services for the music and broadcast industry worldwide. Their sophisticated systems include AI and Audio Recognition systems which provide high throughput, low latency services to artists, products and distributors of music in the media.
This job will particularly suit curiously minded people who enjoy working in creative and flat-structures and enjoy solving complex problems.
* Strong Mathematics background
* Python and/or C++ / C
* An understanding of tools used in DevOps practices (Jenkins, docker, Kubernetes)
* Prior experience of working in academic or R&D environments / a researcher#39&s mindset
About the Team;
This particular team and department are all about learning and innovation. The department is responsible for exploring new solutions and products to add to the existing base. This requires a certain level of R&D, trial and error mind-set. It also means that candidates should be comfortable learning new skills. Indeed, ideally candidates will have an interest in areas such as Data Science, AI and ML.
* Competitive Salary - no limits set
* Great benefits including 25 days annual leave (33 including bank)
* Flexible working - including the ability to work on a full remote basis
* Bonus scheme
* Ongoing personal investment and training.
Please select your CV