Excellent Salary, Great Benefits, Full Remote
* Maximum flexibility between office, work from home and/or a hybrid split
* Join a World Leading Company - consistently rated one of the World#39&s best companies to work for
* Highly Competitive Salary
* Excellent Training, Benefits and Career Opportunities
A pioneering Data Analytics & Environmental consultancy, they have enjoyed tremendous success over the years and are the #39&Go to People#39& when it comes to consulting with Public and Private sector bodies on the environmental impact of factors such as City expansion.
The Team culture will suit people who embrace creative thinking, innovation, experimentation, willingness to learn, and enjoy continuous improvement both in the work done and self-development.
The successful candidate will play a key role in gathering, aligning and documenting functional requirements for in-house and externally used Software & Web applications. This is an active role in which you#39&ll be supporting the development of next generation, bespoke software solutions.
• Gathering requirements from different parts of the business
• Working with the Project Managers and Technical leads to ensure all agreed outputs and decisions are documented throughout the requirements lifecycle, from initial capture through to testing and implementation
* Scope out opportunities for further automation and align where possible with other global businesses
• Supporting the establishment of a Business Analysis Framework, interface with the PMO and other BAs
• Experience in Agile projects, including documenting requirements, developing user stories, supporting story estimations, backlog creation, acceptance criteria, creating test plans, defining the Minimum Viable Product
• Knowledge and experience of Business Analysis techniques such as MoSCoW
• Experience of working in a digital transformation or part of / alongside software development teams
• Good knowledge of Microsoft 365 suite
• Proven experience with backlog management and requirements capturing tools, preferably Microsoft Azure DevOps
• Experience in waterfall methodology as well as Agile
What#39&s on Offer;
A friendly, flexible and creative environment in which to develop your skills, challenge yourself and progress your career. A former winner of The Times 100 top companies to work for, they are an esteemed company and are known for treating people in the right way.
You#39&ll get A competitive salary and a range of leading benefits such as: 33 days holiday (plus option to buy 5 extra), generous pension contributions, group disability scheme, share incentives, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work scheme, free health screening, employee assistance programme and a suite of professional memberships.
Please select your CV