Great Salary and Top Benefits
* Maximum flexibility between office, work from home and/or a hybrid split
* Join a World Leading Technology Company - consistently rated one of the World#39&s best companies to work for.
* Highly Competitive Salary - £55k - £80k depending on experience.
* Excellent Training and paths for career opportunities
* Cutting Edge Technologies
Owing to Expansion and Demand, a Professional Services Consultancy in Oxford are actively seeking a D365 Developer to work on the D365 ERP F&O Solutions.
A pioneering Data Analytics & Environmental consultancy, they have enjoyed tremendous success over the years and are the #39&Go to People#39& when it comes to consulting with Public and Private sector bodies on the environmental impact of factors such as City expansion.
The Team culture will suit people who embrace creative thinking, innovation, experimentation, willingness to learn, and enjoy continuous improvement both in the work done and self-development.
The core of the position is working on new Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP (F&O) solutions. This is a varied position, in which you will play a key role in providing on-going development, code deployments, support as well as developing and processing change request.
What your responsibilities will look like;
* Working closely with Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O Technical and Functional Consultants to plan and deliver Integrations.
* Work with the project team to create, design and deliver a range of Azure integrations and Logic Apps.
* Being involved in workshops with multiple project teams to gather requirements and present proof of concepts.
To Be Considered, you’ll need;
* Solid experience in D365 Development
* Working knowledge of MS Dynamics D365 Finance & Project Management modules
* Experience of Azure DevOps
What#39&s on Offer;
A friendly, flexible and creative environment in which to develop your skills, challenge yourself and progress your career. A former winner of The Times 100 top companies to work for, they are an esteemed company and are known for treating people in the right way.
You#39&ll get A competitive salary and a range of leading benefits such as: 33 days holiday (plus option to buy 5 extra), generous pension contributions, group disability scheme, share incentives, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work scheme, free health screening, employee assistance programme and a suite of professional memberships.
Please select your CV