top of page
Competitive Salary, Training, Hybrid
Software Engineer: North East Kent / Hybrid
* Internal Systems / Software Engineering role
* Work for an esteemed and accredited business
* Lots of scope for training
* Immediate Start Option available if preferred
My client is a well-established financial services consultancy. As a result of ongoing ambition and demand for their services, they are actively seeking a software engineer to work on internal systems.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and developing software solutions that meet the needs of the company. You#39&ll be working closely with other engineers, architects, and non-technical stakeholders, to ensure that the internally used software solutions / systems are the best that they can be.
• Research and investigate new software or systems to assist in the company’s goals and objectives
• Integrate solutions via use of the Python programming language.
• Plan out projects and provide the building blocks, steps and objectives of projects
• Maintain and develop external portals and cloud-based infrastructure; mostly focused around Salesforce and AWS.
• Take part in knowledge transfer across the team. Sharing skills and technical knowledge.
• Document and record all aspects of a project. Including the version control code via tools like GitHub.
• Assist Development Manager in providing a cost vs benefit analysis for projects
• Be a main point of contact for projects, heading up and helping with queries, issues or further development.
• Assist in resource allocation within the team to ensure project objectives are completed as planned
Skills / Experiences Sought;
• Experience in using AWS to deploy and host software.
• High level of knowledge in the use of Python
• Enthusiastic about coming up with new ideas and best practice solutions
What#39&s on Offer;
You can expect a competitive salary (circa £35k), a solid benefits package, generous holidays and the ability to work in a hybrid remote capacity - the office is readily accessible from most parts of London in under 45 minutes. In addition, you can expect training opportunities and the chance to progress your career. Lastly, and as importantly, you#39&ll join a friendly, inclusive team and company.
If you feel that you have the required experience for the position we would love to hear from you so please email us a copy of your CV in the first instance.
Whilst we would like to respond to each application individually, we often receive over 200 applications per role and doing so is not feasible unfortunately. That said we are happy to be "pursued" if you feel strongly on the matter so be persistent and we will do our best to reply!
bottom of page