CMC: Associate Director
Competitive with Excellent benefits
Associate Director CMC: Cambridge.
As a result of ambition and demand, my client, a genuinely pioneering Biotech company are seeking an Associate Director of CMC.
The successful candidate will lead the process development group in the pre-clinical development team. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute significantly to a new class of medicines.
* Take ownership for the management of the company#39&s contract development and manufacturing organisations. performing process development and GMP manufacturing
* Oversee a small in-house team performing fermentation process development (anaerobic gut bacteria) - comprising the medicine, characterisation and optimisation, in turn providing support for upstream and downstream method development and organisation.
* Support process and assay transfer
* With cGMP in mind, work with the assay development team to develop suitable assays to assess microbial cell quality.
Experience / Knowledge Sought;
* Extensive fermentation experience
* Extensive process development experience
* Background in Microbiology
* Experience in optimising manufacturing processes and methodologies
* Experience in leadership / management
* FDA / EMA regulatory knowledge
* Experience in handling and culturing anaerobic bacteria
You can expect a competitive salary, excellent benefits, significant pension contributions and a generous holiday allowance. Further to this, there exists a culture of training, continuous learning and career progression - there is no glass ceiling in the company and it is an excellent place to realise your ambitions. Day-to-day it is a very pleasant and professional working environment in which people come first.
Please select your CV