Bi-lingual Software Developer
Excellent salary and Benefits
BI-lingual Software Developer - complete flexibility on location: work from home, the office, or both. Your choice.
As a result of an industry leading reputation and continued ambition, a leading Music Technology company is looking for a Software Developer
They are an award-winning company known in the media sector for providing invaluable and high-level technology platforms.
As a result of new business won, a requirement has arisen for a Software Developer with experience in C# or Python to join this exciting, innovative company. The new business won is for the Korean broadcasting sector so candidates need to have a confident level of knowledge in Korean and English communication skills.
About the Core Platform You’ll be working on;
* Audio Recognition platform which connects producers of musical content with large broadcasters such as YouTube, BBC and Sky
* High throughput, low-latency system which operates in real time to record and distribute royalty payments
* Recognized as the leading industry standard and used globally
* Work as part of a team to developer and build out the orchestration of data across audio recognition, meta data and asset systems on a hybrid-cloud infrastructure.
* Be a key stakeholder in the core team to pro-actively analyses and make contributions in discussions on technical matters
* Be a key point of contact for Korean Customers
Please note proficiency in all areas is NOT required. The client uses both C# and Python so confidence in either language is perfectly fine. Training can be provided to upskill.
* PostgresDB / MS SQL
* Relational and no SQL data
* RabbitMQ / Kafka
* CI/CD technologies such as TeamCity or ArgoCD
* GIT for source control
* Containerisation - docker, containerd, Kubernetes
What#39&s on Offer?
* A competitive salary and regular reviews
* The choice of working completely remotely or in a hybrid on/off-site split.
* 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Plenty of training opportunities - 15% of an average week is given over to training and learning
* Regular Opportunities for career progression
* Pension Contributions
Please select your CV