Program Management: Associate Director
Competitive. Excellent Benefits
Associate Director of Program Management: Cambridge.
As a result of ambition and demand, my client, a genuinely pioneering Biotech company are seeking a Program Manager.
The successful candidate will take ownership for the management of programs as they progress from manufacture stage to industry. There will also be scope for initiating new programs in order to maximise the potential of a powerful and game-changing drug discovery platform.
* Managing pre-clinical development of therapeutic programs together with science leads
* Liaise cross-functionally with other teams so as to monitor project progress and costs to ensure timelines are met and project goals are delivered within budget.
* Work with Pre-clinical Development to provide project management support for cGMP manufacturing through to clinical trial supply at contract development and manufacturing organisation
* Manage regulatory authority interactions to progress to human studies
* Liaise with Patent Attorneys to monitor IP landscape, manage patent filings and freedom to operate searches
* Initiate and manage new programs in different disease areas
Experience / Knowledge Sought;
* A Scientific degree in a related field (including but not limited to Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biomedical science)
* Program/project management experience in preclinical development, with a track record in leading the delivery of multiple complex drug development projects.
* Experience of project management of subcontracted CMC process development and cGMP manufacturing programs for biological drugs
* Strong inter-personal skills and takes enjoyment in collaboration.
* A well-rounded understanding of the elements involved in pre-clinical drug development
* Experience of projects involving Bioinformatics and analysis of large data-sets.
* Knowledge or interest in the science of the microbiome
* Experience in the development of pre-clinical and clinical regulatory packages (including pre-industrial and industrial documents)
* Have previously worked in clinical development, including clinical CRO#39&s and knowledge of clinical trial design.
You can expect a competitive salary, excellent benefits, significant pension contributions and a generous holiday allowance. Further to this, there exists a culture of training, continuous learning and career progression - there is no glass ceiling in the company and it is an excellent place to realise your ambitions. Day-to-day it is a very pleasant and professional working environment in which people come first.
Max File Size 15MB