top of page
Competitive Salary, Good Holidays and Benefits
* Full remote friendly flexibility / Work from Home / Hybrid working on offer
* Work in the exciting Green Technology industry
* Visa Sponsorship can be provided if required
* Generous holiday allowance - 28 + bank holidays
* Great opportunities for progression
My client, an innovative Software Solutions provider operating in the green technology space, are looking to hire a Product Designer.
My client provides Software as a Service which increases the energy efficiency and monitors the carbon emissions of commercial buildings. Their software has a discernibly positive impact on the environment and is used by environmentally conscious organizations all over the world. Essentially, their software plays a key role in energy management which in turn lowers the greenhouse gas emissions of commercial buildings.
About the Role;
As a product designer you#39&ll be creating products in the property technology industry. This is a mid-level role and someone who has a hands-on mindset and strong visual skills would be ideal. Bonus points if you have experience with agile environments or design systems.
You will join the Product Engineering Team, collaborating closely with the Development Team. Collectively you will own the product look and feel, delivering UI mock-ups, prototypes, MVPs, and final products. Additionally, you will help to structure designs, enhancing the design processes, advancing scalability, efficiency, consistency, and usability to the next level.
* Participate in activities from design to delivery.
* Use your (concept) designs to facilitate alignment.
* Deliver thought out design flows and interaction patterns.
* Connect with Engineers to find elegant and creative solutions.
* Ensure consistency across all our mobile and desktop app products.
* Collaborate with product management around product roadmaps and prioritization.
* Be proactive and flexible; helping shape the team and your role.
Skills / Experience Sought;
* You have experience in designing production-ready, cross-platform products for iOS, Android, Desktop.
* You#39&ve made complex user workflows look easy, ideally in a SaaS context.
* You have a portfolio that shows your experience in designing digital products, your design process, interaction design and visual design skills.
* You are willing to work in Figma.
* You are fluent in English.
Nice to have, but not a requirement;
* Experience with data visualization
* Experience with building management software.
What’s on Offer;
A competitive starting salary (£35k - £40k) with plenty of room for progression; generous holidays, continued training and regular opportunities for progression.
The client is a flexible working employer and the successful candidate will be able to choose between working remotely or in a hybrid working arrangement. Visa sponsorship can be provided for the right candidate.
If you feel that you have the required experience for the position we would love to hear from you so please email us a copy of your CV in the first instance.
Whilst we would like to respond to each application individually, we often receive over 200 applications per role and doing so is not feasible unfortunately. That said we are happy to be "pursued" if you feel strongly on the matter so be persistent and we will do our best to reply!
bottom of page