Technologist (DevOps Engineer)
Competitive Salary, Good Benefits, WFH
Technologist (DevOps Engineer): 100% - Full Remote / Work from Home Available / Hybrid split
As a result of an industry leading reputation and continued ambition, a leading Music Technology company is looking for a ‘Technologist’.
They are an award-winning company known in the media sector for providing invaluable and high-level technology platforms.
This role can be 100% remote-first which means you can go into the office if you choose to, but you don’t have to. Alternatively, it can be worked as a split between WFH and the office in Central London.
About the Core Platform You’ll be working on;
* Audio Recognition platform which connects producers of musical content with large broadcasters such as YouTube, BBC and Sky
* High throughput, low-latency system which operates in real time to record and distribute royalty payments
* Recognized as the leading industry standard and used globally
* Work as part of a team to developer and build out the orchestration of data across audio recognition, meta data and asset systems on a hybrid-cloud infrastructure.
* Be a key stakeholder in the core team to pro-actively analyses and make contributions in discussions on technical matters
* Containerisation - docker, containerd, Kubernetes
* Systems Administration (Windows & Linux)
* PostgresDB / MS SQL
* Relational and no SQL data
* RabbitMQ / Kafka
* CI/CD technologies such as TeamCity or ArgoCD
* GIT for source control
What#39&s on Offer?
* A competitive salary and regular reviews
* The choice of working completely remotely or in a hybrid on/off-site split.
* 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Plenty of training opportunities - 15% of an average week is given over to training and learning
* Regular Opportunities for career progression
* Pension Contributions
Please select your CV