Technology Project Manager
Competitive Salary, Great Benefits
Technology Project Manager: Oxford / Part-Remote
As a result of continued investment and expansion, my client, a leading analytics and consultancy business, is looking for a Technology Project Manager.
This opportunity will suit a Project Manager with experience in the delivery of digital transformation or software projects. The immediate focus will be to project manage the redevelopment of a next generation, well-established software solution which is supplied to clients typically across the UK and EMEA but also APAC and North America.
* Planning, executing, and coordinating technology projects according to deadlines and within budget.
* Acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors / consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
* Collaborating with the business stakeholders the project’s objectives, measures of success, and oversee quality control throughout the life cycle.
What#39&s Needed to be Considered?
* Good knowledge in Project Management methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
* Previous experience of working in a digital transformation or technology focused project management role
* Project Management certification or related qualification
* Strong familiarity with project management software such as Microsoft Project, as well as other collaborative tools such as Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Azure DevOps.
* Knowledge of Microsoft 365 suite is a plus.
What#39&s on Offer?
You will be provided with a flexible, friendly and creative environment to develop your skills and challenge yourself. The client are previous winners of the Sunday Times best companies to work for list and support their people to innovate, collaborate and build meaningful careers. You#39&ll enjoy lots of job satisfaction, networking with interesting people and will have access to a variety of interesting projects.
You#39&ll receive a competitive starting salary, opportunities for progression and many other benefits including: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year, Company pension scheme, Group Disability Scheme, Share Incentive Scheme, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Health Screening, Employee Assistance Programme, Professional Memberships
Please select your CV