top of page
Competitive Salary, Nice Benefits
Software Developer: London / Remote First / Remote Friendly
My client is a well-established part of the music and media scene. Recognised globally as providing industry leading audio recognition and supplementary back-end software systems, they are looking to expand and as part of this are hiring for a Software Developer.
The company are based in the heart of London but have a remote-friendly policy which means you can choose where you work from. If you#39&re looking for a new challenge, extra flexibility and the chance to work in music technology, this represents a fantastic opportunity.
Working as part of an agile development team, you#39&ll be responsible for maintaining and improving complex systems which utilise a range of technologies and architectures. The goal is to ensure that the system remains robust, up to date and constantly improving. As part of this, there is significant scope for developing new services and architectures as part of your role. As a result, you#39&ll also be researching new technologies and making/enacting recommendations for new tech where appropriate.
Key areas of the role;
* Engaging with your colleagues to determine and refine objectives
* Develop and maintain the core SaaS products
* Designing technical solutions to complex problems
* Working with Linux administration and understanding the hardware and networking
* Translating prototypes and research into robust and scalable solutions
* Building test suites and implementing best practices when deploying solutions
* Keeping up-to-date with new technologies and sharing your findings with colleagues
* Confidence / proficiency in C#
* Knowledge of software engineering frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modelling and architecture
* Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
* Able to work on team and individual projects
* Good knowledge of containerisation and database technologies - beneficial
Working for this exciting and forward-thinking company, you#39&ll have the choice of your working location and a range of exciting benefits which include: -
* A competitive salary and regular reviews
* 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Plenty of training - 15% of an average week is given over to training and self-learning
* Regular Opportunities for career progression
* Pension Contributions
* The opportunity to join an annual all expenses paid company holiday
If you feel that you have the required experience for the position we would love to hear from you so please email us a copy of your CV in the first instance.
Whilst we would like to respond to each application individually, we often receive over 200 applications per role and doing so is not feasible unfortunately. That said we are happy to be "pursued" if you feel strongly on the matter so be persistent and we will do our best to reply!
bottom of page