Competitive Salary, Great Benefits
Project Manager: Remote-First - only go to the office if you WANT to!
My client is a leader in the ‘Tech for Good’ space. They are a multi-award-winning agency whose mission statement is to develop technology for Societal good.
As part of their ambitious growth plans, they are seeking a Project Manager.
For years now the company has championed a remote-first policy. This means that people can choose a work/life balance that suits them best. For some this is full remote and other’s part remote. The important thing is that they take care of people first and have a company ethos which is built around this value.
If you are a Project Manager seeking a new challenge and want to work in a genuinely good company and be part of a mission to use technology for the greater good, this is the place for you!
About the role;
Working as part of a team, you’ll be using your skills to help solve problems that actually matter, not just serving customers. You’ll ideally have worked in project teams and will relish working in an agency.
You#39&ll take ownership of project delivery and lead a multidisciplinary team to deliver digital projects and products that delight our clients, are profitable for our business, satisfy our employees and create a positive social impact.
Example projects include but are not limited to: - a chatbot to provide support for at risk young people; an app that helps carers and parents of children with serious illnesses; a web-based peer-to-peer platform which enables those in need to apply for the benefits they need; A multi award-winning digital service tackling loneliness for Age UK
* You’ll have a digital/software background and experience with website design and build projects of varying sizes
* Experience working as part of a digital agency, working with external digital agencies or working within an in-house digital team
* You’ve got experience of Agile delivery, with or without a recognised Agile project management qualification
* Ideally, you’ll also have experience managing native app design and build project
* Communication – You value honest and open communication, you never avoid difficult conversations and know how to negotiate
* Inquisitive– You’re always the one to ask ‘Why?’ You are driven to make sure that yourself and colleagues are always working in the most efficient way towards the right goal
* Project Management Tools – You know how to use Jira or similar task-based project management tools
* Organisation – You are a self-starter and take responsibility for your own schedule and workload and know when to delegate
* Team Player – You are a team player – you can collaborate to achieve shared goals.
* Always learning – You’re always looking for opportunities to learn and share your knowledge with others
What#39&s on Offer;
My client is proud to offer a wide range of excellent benefits including:
* Flexible working hours – choose the hours that suit you
* A choice to opt in to the 9-day fortnight scheme: which means you compress your working fortnight into 9 days instead of 10, giving you every other Friday off – an extra 26 days per year!
* Enhanced maternity / paternity leave package
* 28 days holiday and the ability to purchase up to 5 more days through a salary sacrifice scheme
* Paid sick, emergency and compassionate leave
* Company pension
* Paid volunteering leave
* Childcare vouchers
* Eye care vouchers
* Access to training, materials and the ability to attend conferences and networking events where relevant
* Staff perks package offering money off high street and online shopping, technology, motoring, travel, food, experiences and attractions
* Excellent prospects for growth, career progression and training.
Please select your CV