I’m currently working closely with an innovative start-up diagnostics company. They have created a technology that aims to reduce diagnostic errors by 75%!
They’ve recently raised £12 million to take their technology to market, and they’re now seeking an Agile, innovative, articulate Solutions Architect to join their team!
If you excel in a fast-paced environment, your passionate about healthcare and love working in an agile start-up environment then keep reading…
***What will you do?***
• Manage the company’s existing architectural documentation, and ensuring that it is well communicated within their teams in both the UK and US
• Work with the teams internally to understand current and near-future customer requirements
• Collaborate internally to understand medium and long-term customer requirements
• Address the differing data management system needs within the business, including commercial customer data and research data associated with clinical trials
***What do you need?***
• Cloud software architecture- (Azure, AWS)
• Strong IP network skills/ understanding- routing, IPSEC/encapsulated networking, software-defined networks
• Excellent written, verbal and graphic/diagramming skills
• Strong appreciation of information security requirements and different approaches used to assure privacy
• Strong, personable communication skills, as you’ll be communicating with nontechnical stakeholders daily.
If your interested in having a confidential discussion about the client, then get in touch today!
Max File Size 15MB