Laboratory LIMS Manager/Developer
Competitive with Great Benefits
Laboratory LIMS Manager/Developer: Bedford.
Owing to Expansion and Demand, a Professional Services Consultancy are actively seeking a Laboratory LIMS Manager/Developer to join a growing team based in Bedford.
A pioneering Data Analytics & Environmental consultancy, they have enjoyed tremendous success over the years and are the #39&Go to People#39& when it comes to consulting with Public and Private sector bodies on the environmental impact of factors such as City expansion.
The Team culture will suit people who embrace creative thinking, innovation, experimentation, willingness to learn, and enjoy continuous improvement both in the work done and self-development.
The client is seeking someone with qualifications in a relevant subject and/or relevant lab experience. The requirement also calls for someone with experience in working with and managing/developing Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS).
This is an important role, providing technical support and development of the laboratory’s computerised systems. This includes the development and implementation of the ISO 17025 Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) at the Bedford Laboratory, as well as ongoing maintenance of the LIMS already implemented at the Manchester Laboratory. There is scope here to improve the integration of other Laboratory equipment with LIMS.
It will also include maintenance of the Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) compliant electronic management systems (as system administrator) at the Bedford Laboratory, as well as managing a range of other software packages in use in the labs.
Insights into the Role;
• Develop and implement a new Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) to the Bedford Laboratory
• Improving connectivity between the LIMS and laboratory equipment and instrumentation to provide a more seamless integration of data management across the Laboratories
• Overseeing systems quality and compliance with GxP Guidelines, ISO/IEC 17025 standards, data integrity and improved data management
• Mining data from software applications used for investigations, reporting, metrics and trending such as setting up windows and views within LIMS.
• Researching and evaluating emerging technologies when required; leading and implementing software development projects to support operational improvements
• Planning and managing the delivery of validation projects and procedures to meet current GxP guidelines, ISO/IEC 17025 standards, industry best practice and company policy
A friendly, flexible and creative environment in which to develop your skills, challenge yourself and progress your career. A former winner of The Times 100 top companies to work for, they are an esteemed company and are known for treating people in the right way.
You#39&ll get A competitive salary, excellent career progression choices and a range of leading benefits such as: 29 days holiday (plus option to buy 5 extra days of leave), generous pension contributions, group disability scheme, share incentives, Life Assurance, free health screening, employee assistance programme and a suite of professional memberships and discounts.
Max File Size 15MB