Competitive Salary, Strong Benefits
Laboratory Manager: Cambridge.
As a result of continued investment and demand, an exciting biotechnology company situated in Cambridge, is looking for a Laboratory Manager.
Long since established as a leader in the field of biotechnology in relation to antibacterial resistance, they have developed a unique, cutting-edge platform which is forming the basis for a new generation of antibiotics.
This role would be suitable for someone with high-level qualifications in Biological Sciences looking for a new challenge and prospects for career growth.
For candidates looking to join an upwardly mobile and ambitious Scientific business this represents an excellent opportunity.
* Management of laboratory equipment including employee training, annual servicing and maintenance, and validation.
* Management of laboratory consumables, stock control and ordering of materials as required
* Liaising and dealing with external suppliers and site visitors
* Responsibility for microbiology and molecular biology research projects
* Development and application of company SOPs
Experience / Knowledge sought;
* PhD in a discipline such as Biological Science, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Bacteriophage.
*Excellent understanding of GLP
* Demonstrable experience in Cat 2 Laboratories and managing equipment’s/facilities.
The successful candidate will first and foremost be a valued part of the team and be part of a culture wherein everyone is treated equally and respectfully. You can expect a competitive starting salary, strong benefits - including share options and private health, and regular opportunities for career progression. You’ll also receive a generous holiday allowance and ongoing training.
Please select your CV