Software Test Engineer
Very competitive, Great Benefits
Software Test Engineer: Shropshire. Part-Remote.
(Visa sponsorship provided)
My client is a hugely successful Life Sciences company. Whilst they are a global business, the great thing about working for them is that it doesn#39&t feel like you are just a number. They have won numerous awards for employee engagement and satisfaction and above all else are known for treating people equally.
As a result of continued expansion, they are embarking upon a recruitment drive to hire several talented technology professionals. A Software Test Engineer is being sought as part of this growth and to play a key role in ensuring new software products used to automate Laboratory processes, are the best they can be.
Working as part of a new team, you#39&ll play a leading role in helping to ensure the quality of the next generation technology of digital and automated solutions in laboratory environments. You#39&ll be Working together with software development teams to develop innovative test concepts for software platforms, as member of a Scrum team.
The heart of the role is using your experience in manual and automated testing to develop and implement test campaigns, create functional test cases to validate customer workflows using a broad portfolio of Liquid Chromatography instruments within key Chromatography Data System platforms and additional Applications. You’ll be taking the time to understand analytical workflows to support the development of Web Applications.
Experience / Knowledge Sought;
* Experienced in establishing the definition and development of automated test case frameworks, Blackbox/Whitebox testing for functional, integration and system testing.
* Experience in the execution of test campaigns and evaluation of results from manual and automated tests
* In previous roles have ensured traceability across requirements, test cases and defects
* Good understanding of the Agile software development process
* Familiarity with virtualization infrastructure (e.g. VMware ESX)
* Experience with test frameworks to support test automation such as Specflow, Selenium, nUnit, Coded UI or MS Test
* Ideally knowledge of basic Quality and software test concepts
* Background in scientific/analytical laboratory applications, such as data systems for chromatography, spectroscopy or mass spectrometry
Based South Shropshire, the area is a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. In addition, the housing costs are lower than the national average whilst there are several schools (primary and secondary) which have achieved outstanding status with Ofsted. South Shropshire really is a beautiful place to live and work!
What#39&s on Offer;
In addition to a highly competitive starting salary, which is reviewed yearly, you#39&ll also receive a bonus, double matched pension contributions, life insurance, health insurance and a range of other benefits. You#39&ll get 33 days holiday (including bank) and be able to work from home 2-3 days per week.
Please select your CV