Competitive Salary, Good Benefits
Project Coordinator: Glasgow / Remote-First
My client, an innovative Software Solutions provider, are looking to expand their team by hiring a Project Coordinator.
This role will suit a Project#39&s professional looking for a new challenge and to join a forward-thinking company looking to make a positive impact in the world.
My client uses technology and provides Software as a Service which helps increase the energy efficiency of commercial buildings. Their software has a discernibly positive impact on the environment and is used by environmentally conscious organisations all over the world.
Working as part of an agile team, the successful candidate will play a key role in coordinating the varies projects ongoing at any one time. Broadly speaking the role entails: -
* Providing support to the CTO with scheduling and communication
* Arrange meetings, monitor project finance, preparation of project documents, tracking and reporting deliverables
* Support and developer strategic relationships with project and funding partners
* Support grant applications to ensure quality submissions to be aligned to strategic priorities and the product roadmap.
What#39&s needed to be considered?
* Excellent administrative and organisational skills
* Effective communication skills
* Confident knowledge of the MS Office suite; including ideally Microsoft Project (MSP)
* Prior experience in an R&D environment
What#39&s on Offer?
* Competitive Starting Salary and opportunities for progression
* Full flexibility on location - choose where you work from
* 5% employer pension contributions
* Lots of Training
Please select your CV