Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager. Central London / Remote flexibility.
An experienced and Technical Project Manager is sought by a leadin media technology company in central London.
The role will be focused on delivering change to a SaaS product. You#39&ll be responsible for the delivery of a highly robust solution using modern technologies for development and deployment. The role will involve planning the next iterations and sprints and reporting fluidly on progress.
You will join an established team and the position will be core to the direction of the company’s technical strategy and product development.
* Experienced and technically knowledgeable (data, schemas, integrations, applications, working with technical people)
* Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Planning and organizing and building project plans
* Communication internally and to customers and regular reporting
* Management of analysts, developers, testers
* Delivery of projects on budget and on time as agreed
* Qualification(s) in project management
* Knowledge of project management methodologies, techniques and tools
* Understanding Data structures and Relational Databases
* Direct work experience in a project management capacity
* Experience in people management
* Experience in strategic planning
* Experience in risk management
* Software Skills – Jira, MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio
What You#39&ll get;
An excellent salary, great benefits and generous holidays are on offer. In addition, the company provide training and many opportunities for further career progression.
Max File Size 15MB