Scientist / Senior Scientist
I’m currently working with an innovative spin-out from Cambridge University who is working on exciting discoveries in the PROTACs/ proteasome field. Do you want to be a part of a team that discovers and develops a new class of drugs for the treatment of cancer?
They’re using novel engineered proteins that can selectively target tumour cells and trigger natural degradation machinery within the cell.
After a round of very successful funding, they’re now looking to expand their R&D team to validate a drug discovery pipeline for several cancer drug targets.
Working with the CSO and Founder, it’s an opportunity to become an integral member of the team, in a fast-paced, exciting start-up.
What do you need?
Ph.D. life sciences or equivalent experience. Industry experience is not essential but desirable.
Laboratory skills in cell biology, transfection, luminescent, and immunofluorescence assay development.
* Immunofluorescence, bioluminescence, and reporter gene assays
* Assays development and running cell bioassays (reporter gene, IF and bioluminescent readout, ELISA)
* Screening candidate drug molecules for activity
* Excellent communicator with proven writing skills. (e.g. Microsoft Office) and data analysis packages (e.g. Graph pad)
* Understanding assay performance criteria and the use of the right controls and standards
Wants to know more?
Then get in touch ASAP for a confidential conversation.
*** Please Note: This client is looking for candidates urgently, so please don’t put off getting in touch if you want to know more. ***
Max File Size 15MB