£40k - £60k, Great Benefits
An innovative Medical Devices company, they are well-established and known for producing top quality software and hardware solutions which aide in the diagnostics of colorectal and gastrointestinal disorders. Clinician all over the world rely on their products to make efficient and accurate diagnoses and in turn the products play a key role in saving the lives of thousands of people.
Working as part of a small team (7), you#39&ll work across software delivery life cycle from design to implementation through to testing. Example projects relate to, Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Big Data, and Real-team audio-visual communications. However, please note that prior experience or expertise in these areas is not required to be considered as there is plenty of scope for learning on the job.
The role will appeal to individuals who enjoy autonomy and freedom of expression. A core part of the role is researching a concept and applicable technologies. You’ll be given the freedom and ability to do this.
What You#39&ll Need;
* A good understanding of C# based web development - however, please note that Java developers who are happy to learn C# will certainly be considered - the ability to learn is more important than the mastery of a specific language.
* Experience in the .Net Framework / .Net Core
* A solid understanding of SQL
* A desire to continually learn and embrace new technologies and projects. If you enjoy learning this is the role for you!
* Angular 9 - beneficial.
What You#39&ll Get;
* A competitive starting salary in the £40,000 - £60,000 range.
* Regular chances for salary and career progression
* Flexible working hours, including work from home capability
* Free gym membership
* Share options
* Pension contributions
* Free food and drinks
* Continual training
Please select your CV