top of page
Capital Project Analyst, Upstream
Competitive Salary, Great Benefits and Training
Capital Project Analyst, Upstream: Reading. Part-Remote
+ Competitive Salary
+ Hybrid Working
+ Excellent Training
+ Work for a world-renowned consultancy business
+ Regular Opportunities for progression
About the Company;
A well-established, highly regarded consultancy business. They provide a unique and cutting-edge service with data at the heart of everything they do. Clients in sectors such as the pharmaceutical industry rely upon them for assessing the health of their capital project systems and recommendations to improve performance. Moreover, they have an excellent reputation and are known as being fair and ethical employers.
Major industry leaders across the world rely on their service to assess the health of capital project systems and provide recommendations to improve performance. Thousands of projects are evaluated each year and the client has an excellent reputation in multiple sectors.
About the Role;
A Project Analyst, with a proven track record working on Capital Projects or analysing project feasibility in the upstream oil and gas market is being sought for a highly esteemed consultancy services with offices in Reading.
Candidates will require strong analytical skills and intellectual curiosity. Candidate’s interest in studying the factors that determine success in complex, technologically advanced projects and organisations is critical.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team and perform analysis using quantitative and statistical data. You’ll be connecting real life with data and vice versa and using your people skills will know when to ask more questions and when to just listen.
You’ll get lots of training, on a continued basis, and will meet some truly interesting and diverse people from all over the world. The pathways for career progression are also excellent.
• Client-interfacing work to collect and analyse technical, cost, schedule, and project management data
• Writing reports with insight and a customer focus
• Delivering verbal feedback and public presentations
• Working directly with capital project teams and project organisations to improve business competitiveness
• Conduct research on drivers of project success or failure using statistics and projects database
What#39&s required to considered?
* A qualification (BSc, MSc, PhD or similar) in a technical subject such as: engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Petroleum, Geology, statistics, operations research, economics or similar fields.
* Experience in the oil and gas sector
* A track record of carrying out independent research
* The ability to use statistical methods to analyse large volumes of data
* Effective listening and communication skills
* Familiarity with tools such as PowerPoint and Excel.
* A second language. E.g., German, Russian, Persian, Arabic, Afrikaans.
What#39&s on offer?
The successful candidate can expect a competitive starting salary, regular training - including funding for special projects based on your own creative ideas, structured opportunities for progression, Life Assurance, very competitive pension contributions, critical illness cover, extra time off policies and above average holiday allowance.
Please select your CV
Apply for position
If you feel that you have the required experience for the position we would love to hear from you. Please send us a copy of your CV and we will be sure to consider you. If you would like to speak to us directly then please call on 0161 236 8200.
bottom of page