£40,000 + Great Benefits
Business Analyst: Basingstoke.
Owing to continued ambition and expansion, this global leading FinTech provider is actively recruiting for a Business Analyst.
This role will appeal to those who either want a new challenge or who want to change careers with the technology industry; such as a developer who wants to become an analyst.
The Financial Technology industry’s only independent global provider of customer focused, end-to-end, data-driven cash management solutions. With an onus on developing long-term relationships with clients which add value through optimizing efficiency, protect investment and safeguard reputations.
This is a team role working as part of an international team to deliver web-based software and central control systems to a large central bank. The software is designed to increase the level of governance, allow centralised software distribution and improve availability and performance.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the definition procedural, process and system requirements and documenting specifications for customer specific and roadmap projects.
To design, develop, manage and test individual work packages for such projects and to work with internal teams and external suppliers.
- Software Development of roadmap, cost of sales and sustainment activities
- Work closely with Commercial and Sales teams to understand customer specific project needs
- To design and manage the development of individual work packages of systems development and, as and when appropriate, to perform these activities in conjunction with internal teams or external suppliers
- Validate the quality of the solution with the quality assurance team to assure the deliverables received from suppliers, partners and/or other internal teams meet agreed specifications
- Identify prototype/proof of concept solutions as may be required to validate customer requirements, plan these with the development team or undertake the work directly
- To assist in the development or configuration of software and the installation of systems for the purpose of customer demonstrations either in the UK or overseas.
o UML - Use case diagrams, activity, sequence diagrams and class diagrams.
o Agile projects - Writing user stories and participating in SCRUM meetings.
o Waterfall projects - Requirements analysis, Requirements and Functional specifications.
o Creating test cases.
Nice to have knowledge in (the role will provide the opportunities to learn these skills as required)
o Prince 2.
o C#, ASP.NET
o Windows 7, 8, 10, Windows Server 2012.
o Use of version control tools such as subversion, TFS.
o XML, HTML, SOAP
o Using IIS
o Use of VMware.
o Crystal Reports
o Telerik Reports
o SSIS and SSRS.
o ASP.NET MVC
o Producing embedded SQL, stored procedures and views in PL/SQL (Oracle 11g) or T-SQL (MS SQL 2012)
The successful candidate can expect an excellent starting salary, fantastic benefits, participation in training programmes paid for by the company, generous holidays and opportunities for further career progression. Moreover, the company is a vibrant, dynamic business which promotes a healthy work/life balance and rewards potential.
Max File Size 15MB