Graduate Software / Web Developer Roles - 2 Open
Great Salary, Training, Flexibilty
2 Graduate Developer Roles
* Maximum flexibility between office, work from home and/or a hybrid split
* Join a World leading Life Sciences Technology Company - consistently rated one of the World#39&s best companies to work for.
* Highly Competitive Salary
* Excellent Training
* Cutting Edge Technologies
* Work on Greenfield / brand new projects
* Visa / Work Permit Support if required
About the Positions;
You#39&ll be joining a digital acceleration team and will be involved in developing next generation technologies to be implemented in laboratories globally. Your efforts will be key in aiding important efforts in drug discovery through technology used to streamline the processes in Laboratories. You#39&ll be developing brand new products which some of the world’s best scientists will be using on a daily basis. The work you do and solutions you develop will truly make a difference.
To be Considered; you#39&ll need: -
* A recent degree (last 2-3 years) in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
* Knowledge in front-end development experience, preferably with Angular.
* Experience with or the ability to learn microservices architecture and integration into the frontend, including micro-frontends.
Not Required but Beneficial;
* Familiarity with AWS or other cloud deployments of web applications and microservices
* Development experience with teams using Agile\Scrum life cycle processes.
* Knowledge of continuous integration/continuous deployment preferred.
What#39&s on Offer?
In addition to all the training you#39&ll need to become a great developer, you#39&ll also receive market-leading benefits, including;
* Highly Competitive Salary: £25k -£32k
* 25 days holiday / 33 days including bank
* Private Healthcare
* Pension Contributions
* Work-Life Balance Programmes
* Regular opportunities for promotion and career progression
Please select your CV