Competitive, Strong Benefits
Senior Biologist: London
An exciting biotechnology company based in London is looking to expand. As part of this they are seeking a Senior Biologist to join the team.
About the Company;
Founded with the ambition of developing next generation medical technology to transform medical testing and the healthcare industry. They have already developed 2 ground breaking technologies which are going a long way towards addressing the global needs for high throughput lab-based testing and mobile testing.
These technologies are 1) an ultra-highly sensitive antigen test and 2) a cloud connected portable immunoassay device which can deliver results in 40 minutes. At present these technologies are being used for Covid-19, other infectious diseases and in the longer team cardiac disease and cancer.
About the Role / Experience Sought;
* A strong understanding of immunoassays development
* PhD in an area such as Biochemistry, Biomedical engineering, Molecular Biology.
* Experience in DNA Oligo design and conjugation to proteins
* Experience in Lab-based protein Biochemistry / Molecular Biology techniques and maintaining a range of advanced technological bioanalysis platforms
* Industry experience
* knowledge of in-vitro diagnostics products
* Awareness of protein stability studies
* Microfluidics exposure
* Familiarity with ISO 13485, FDA, GMP and GPL standards.
What#39&s on Offer;
You#39&ll receive a competitive starting salary and excellent prospects of career progression. In addition, the client offers a range of benefits, generous holidays and are committed to ongoing training and development which in turn means you#39&ll receive regular exposure to new techniques, technologies and practices.
Please select your CV