Technical Lead Developer
Highly Competitive Salary, Strong Benefits
Technical Lead Developer: 100% - Full Remote / Work from Home Available
As a result of an industry leading reputation and continued ambition, a leading Music Technology company is looking for a Lead Developer. They are an award-winning company known in the media sector for providing invaluable and high-level technology platforms.
This role is 100% remote-first which means you can go into the office if you choose to, but you don’t have to.
About the Core Platform You’ll be working on;
* Recognition platform which connects producers of musical content with large broadcasters such as YouTube, BBC and Sky
* High throughput, low-latency system which operates in real time to record and distribute royalty payments
* Recognized as the leading industry standard and used globally
*A role in which you’ll be productive (and have expertise yourself in) coding as part of a team and engage, inspire, and be present for others to get the best outcomes.
* Be a key stakeholder in the core team to pro-actively analyses and make decisions on technical matters
* Take a lead on software coding, standards and policies, system solution analysis, system security and architecture, understanding and communicating new technologies and methods.
Soft skills sought;
* Good Listener
* Good communicator
* Positive and energetic
* Enjoys learning and sharing ideas
Technical skills sought;
* PostgresDB or MS SQL
* Relational and no SQL data
* CI/CD technologies such as TeamCity or ArgoCD
* GIT for source control
* Containerisation - docker, containerd, Kubernetes
Beneficial technical skills;
* RabbitMQ / Kafka
* C++, Golang, Typescript
* Systems administration
What#39&s on Offer?
* A competitive salary in the £80,000 - £100,00 range
* The choice of working completely remotely or in a hybrid on/off-site split.
* 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Plenty of training opportunities - 15% of an average week is given over to training and learning
* Regular Opportunities for career progression
* Pension Contributions
Please select your CV