top of page
Competitive Salary, Great Benefits
Electronic Engineer. Fareham. Permanent.
My client is a global company with an excellent reputation. They are specialists in providing hardware and software solutions to commercial and central banks all over thew world. Within the group they have a specialised R&D team based in Fareham, Hampshire. Owing to planned expansion the team is looking for an Electronic Engineer.
A small branch which carries R&D into new system designs - mechanical, electronic and software. A real team spirit ethos has been fostered, so the successful candidates can expect to join a nice, harmonious environment conducive to doing good work in a pleasant place.
After a period of training the successful candidate will be responsible for specifying, designing, implementing and testing electronic systems to support bank note sorting machine control systems and feature detectors in analogue and digital domains. The role itself is a combination of carrying out R&D work on brand new products as well as enhancing features on existing products.
What the role entails;
- Schematic design entry using Orcad, Altium and other tools as may be required for legacy designs
- Interfacing with external design house for outsourced PCB layout tasks.
- Simple PCB layout tasks where appropriate using Orcad layout tools
- Specification of electronic systems and generation of requirements, design and test documents.
- Creation of test specifications for new PCB designs to enable required functionality coverage of PCBs in production.
- Design across analogue, digital and power domains.
- Design, fitting, verification and testing of FPGA implementations.
- Design of banknote feature detection using opto-electronics, magnetics and other technologies.
The successful candidates can expect a competitive salary and some industry-leading benefits including 34 days holiday, health insurance, life insurance and generous pension contributions. The company also offer outstanding opportunities for further career progression to ensure that potential is continually rewarded and that a person’s contribution is reflect in her or his career.
If you feel that you have the required experience for the position we would love to hear from you so please email us a copy of your CV in the first instance.
Whilst we would like to respond to each application individually, we often receive over 200 applications per role and doing so is not feasible unfortunately. That said we are happy to be "pursued" if you feel strongly on the matter so be persistent and we will do our best to reply!
bottom of page