Technical Projects Assistant
Technical Assistant in Projects: Central London / Remote Flexibility
Owing to continued demand, a market leading media technology company is seeking an enthusiastic Technical Projects Assistant to join a growing technical team.
You#39&ll join a fast growing worldwide and therefore this is an opportunity for someone who can manage complexity and growth without losing attention to detail.
Overview of the Role;
Working for the Head of Technology you will be responsible for gathering and sharing information across the teams and providing summaries and reports. You’ll be responsible for analyzing and sharing information and identifying issues and reporting on work across projects.
* Providing high level project, and system status, reports
* Producing highlight reports across the live system status
* Organising meetings and providing summaries
* Logging and following up on tasks
* Project Plan updates (using MS Project)
* STEM background
* Strong math’s and analytics
* Team Work
* Meticulous organisation skills
* Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Planning and organising
* Communication skills
(any gaps will be trained in role)
* Knowledge of project management methodologies, techniques and tools
* Understanding of web projects and databases
* Software Skills – Jira, Word, Excel, MS Project, MS Visio
* Technical education and/or experience
What You#39&ll get;
You’ll be working with some industry-leading and household names in Media and will receive
an excellent salary, great benefits and generous holidays. In addition, the company provide training on a continual basis (around 10% of each week is given over to training) and plentiful opportunities for further career progression.
Max File Size 15MB